Monday, February 13, 2012

Report from CPAC: Conservatives Admitting Defeat on Marriage?

Back from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), and want to thank the always wonderful Lizz Winstead for guest-hosting the show. Was great calling in and giving her reports and updates on Thursday and Friday -- and as usual we had a lot of laughs.

I filed a couple of stories on HuffPost as well from CPAC. One is an interview with MIchele Bachmann and Chuck Woolery -- yes, of "Love Connecton," and the other is all about how conservative may just be starting to admit defeat on marriage equality.

I'll be playing full interviews with many of the big names I spoke with at CPAC, including the impromptu public debate I had with Andrew Breitbart after he pointed me out and yelled, "The Devil is here and he's wearing Prada!."

Many stories to tell on todays show!