Sunday, December 09, 2007

Flashbacks of 2007

All month on the show we're looking back on the year. For example, our Friday "Clips of of the Week" segment (the "dumb,sometimes smart, mostly not" things they said all week) is, for the month, "Clips of the Week of Weeks Past," picking a week from 2007 and replaying it, looking back at some moments.

I thought I'd do some flashing back here too. This vid clip is from my O'Reilly Factor appearance re: marriage equality earlier in the year. One great thing about having a radio program is that I can talk with listeners from across the country just before I go on a show like O'Reilly's, asking listeners how I should handle it when he throws me this or that curveball (not to mention that we usually have a lot of fun talking about it the next day). I think that discussion worked great here. Let me know what you think looking back at it now.

From January 4, 2007