Friday, August 22, 2008

In DC for the Weekend

Our event in DC went great yesterday. There were some technical glitches at first but all smoothed out. The panel was excellent and the live audience really seemed to enjoy the back and forth.

Today I'm going to be on a panel here at the National Gay and Lesbian Journalists Convention, titled "The Art of the Broadcast Interview." It's moderated by NPR's Susan Stamberg, someone I'm real excited to meet as I long been a fan. The panel also includes Sirius OutQ's Diana Cage, so we're going to have a lot of fun. I'm a bit groggy this a.m. Too many coctail parties last night. I'll be posting here in and out throughout the day, and the same goes for next week as we head to the Democratic convention. Since we won't be covering issues and news on the show in the same way as usual, I'll be posting here more so on what's going on where we are and what we're doing and who we're meeting.