Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Delusion Factor


Last night on The O'Reilly Factor the noxious Laura Ingraham sat if for the pompous Bill and brought on the delusional Andrew Breitbart (pictured here), a good, good, good buddy of the very sexually circumspect Matt Drudge.

Breitbart went into a rant about me and "outing" and tried to connect it to the supposed "blacklisting" of Prop 8 supporters and then claimed he challenged me to protest at a mosque rather than a Mormon temple but I refused so it showed my cowardice, or some such thing. Now, I don't know what he's drinking, smoking or inhaling, because I have never met with or communicated with this man as far as I know!

Jeremy at Good as You has the whole clip up, with his thoughts. I'm going to play some of the piece on the show today and later I'll put some clips up as well, including one that exposes's Ingraham's hypocrisy, speaking out against "blacklisting" of Prop 8 supporters but later applauding the fact that companies are being boycotted because of their alleged "war on Christmas." If it all seems to make so sense, well, yes, that's the point!