Friday, May 08, 2009

Comments Back Up

But you have to authenticate, signing in via a profile you create here or from another approved place (Google, facebook, twitter, etc.) I'm going to switch to a whole other comments system in time, but it will be similar and all will transfer over. So, create a profile and comment away.