Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Back Talk

These are some of this week's listener survey comments, some of which I read on the show. If you're a listener to the show and haven't taken the survey please do so by scrolling down and clicking through on the right. Thanks!


Lake Hopatcong, NJ (Sirius)
Michelangelo is the only source for gay news. Without him I would not know what is happening in the world of gay rights. He brings gay news to the forefront. We would never get this news from mainstream media.

Simi Valley, CA (Sirius)
What draws me to your program is the timely subject matter, as well as the listeners who weigh in on topics with passionate veiwpoints. I feel there is way too much apathy around and a lot of uninformed people -this is a breath of fresh air for me. Sometimes it does get a little too intense for me and I have to change the station for a few minutes or turn the volume down for a breather, but I always come back. I enjoy listening to your show because while I don't always agree with you, I love what you bring to the table - keep up the good work.

Palm Desert, CA (XM)
Please play less jarring intro/transition music. Not all of your listeners are 22 year olds who enjoy having their ears blasted off.

North Port, FL (Sirius)
My name is Ron and I'm a new listener. My partner has been listening for a while now. I listen to you in my car on the hour ride home from work and an hour of the repeat on my way to work. I can't believe how clueless to the world around me I have become, living in my own little world with my partner in this little town. When I lived in Orlando I was involved with our community. Now I'm listening and now I'm getting mad. I can't believe what is being said and done in order to deny us the rights we deserve and need. Because now that I'm listening again to whats going on, the motivation to get involved is returning. You are empowering.

Yellowstone National Park, WY (Sirius)
Am in Yellowstone National Park (Employee Colony -- can't live here unless you work here). 80/20 on agreement, but still love your show, maybe if I ever can get thru on the phone I will call in.

Denver, CO (XM)
Thanks for covering things that aren't covered on any other outlet. I wish the transgender community would be more vocal in the LGBT community so we could get more respect.

Atlanta, GA (XM)
I have learned so much form listening to the show about what is happening politically. I think the show is very timely and informative about gay issues. I also enjoy the lighter stuff towards the end of the week. I wish he would talk a little faster once in a while. He seems to go on and on at times.

West Milford, NJ (Sirius)
There is no show like it for our community. It is the best and i absolutely love it. I honestly wouldn't change a thing. I think you are extremely fair and are terrific at debating not only the guests but also the callers with all different angles on the topics. Keep up the good work, i think you're terrific.