Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Outed Tancredo campaign staffer scrubs his Myspace page, gets support from gay conservatives, plans to continue his work


I posted this in the second update to the post below, but I wanted to make sure people saw it so I'm putting it in a new post as well. (Also, some new info is below it).

Tyler Whitney has scrubbed his myspace page, as you can see. New, more wholesome photo, and the nasty hate comments taken down. Gone is the definition "true right-wing leader" and replaced with "you wish you knew me." Also, his "straight" sexual orientation taken down and "About me" and "who I'd like to meet" changed. He's obviously now trying to come across as a nice college kid -- ironically, he's put his previously-blatant hate agenda in the closet too! I've done a screen capture of his original myspace page, and it's right here still in the cached version.

Also, I'm told by a trustworthy source who has communicated with friends of Whitney that he is doing "fine," has received support from some gay conservatives and will continue working for Tom Tancredo. Just shove that hate in the closet with everything else, and proceed!