Sunday, October 07, 2007


Off to Spain

I didn't plan it this way, but the timing couldn't be more perfect. After last week and all the high-drama -- highly spirited interviews and a zillion calls to the show -- over ENDA, I'm taking some time off, headed to Barcelona and then on to Paris with my partner David.

In the meantime, we'll have rebroadcasts of highly-requested interviews and caller discussions form the recent past on the show throughout this week and the beginning of next week (I'll be back on the air live next Tuesday). Yes, including some of the nutty stuff, like my, um, discussion with caller Deborah from Georgia. I did talk a lot last week about all the interviews we'd be replaying, but if I get a chance I'll post some of the schedule of guest interviews through the week here. Yes, I'll be online but light posting.

The building in in the photo here, by the way, is the Torre Agbar in Barcelona, completed at the end of 2005. It's controversial for various reasons, apparently, but I quite like it. It's the work of French architect Jean Nouvel, who has designed a residential tower going up on Manhattan's far west side, in Chelsea, and a smaller building in Soho, stunning additions to New York's architecture.