Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Ask Larry Craig, He Still Doesn't Want To Tell, He Doesn't Want Anyone To Tell

As Congress is holding the first congressional hearings on “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” in 15 years, Larry Craig, busted last year for allegedly trying to pick up another male in an airport bathroom, was all too happy to go on record with as supporting DADT just as it is:

“Current policy has served us well. I think we ought to sustain it. I see no evidence that it should be repealed.”
As we mentioned the other day 75% of Americans are on the other side of the issue from Larry Craig. We don't want to take a "wide stance" and generalize, but is it possible the remaining 25% have something to hide?