Thursday, November 06, 2008

On Today's Show

I saw "Milk" this morning, the Gus Van Sant film about Harvey Milk that will be opening later in the year, and I'll give some of my thoughts on the show. Let me just say I'm so glad I went today because, as has been said, it eerily mirrors the struggle over Prop 8. (I've included the trailer to the film below for those who want to check it out).

Speaking of Prop 8, at 3:30 ET Evan Wolfson of Freedom to Marry will join me to talk about where we go from here.

At 4:20 ET, I'll speak with Joe Jervis of JoeMyGod about reactions to Pro8 that he and other bloggers have been experiencing and about some of issues in the post below, as a right-wing zealot is threatening gay blogs.

At 4:30 ET: Gay protests have been erupting across California since Tuesday night over Prop 8. Journalist Karen Ocamb has been covering them and she will call us from one protest happening today at a Mormon Temple in Los Angeles.