Saturday, December 27, 2008

Listener Survey Comments

These are some of the listener survey comments I read on the show this week, edited for space. If you are a listener and have not taken the survey please do so by clicking through on the right. Thanks!


Macon, GA
Listening to the show is like getting a surprise every day. You just never know what is going to happen from one minute to the next. You certainly know how to keep us on the edge of our seats. I also like that you post some videos of your more lively debates. I now have my partner hooked on listening to your show as well; it actually gives us a lot to talk about. Thanks.

Novi, MI
I like the no-nonsense information and views you provide. When something newsworthy is going on, I tune in to hear how you feel, it helps my gauge my reaction. Take for example the Prop 8 election. I tuned in to the show the following day to hear your opinion on what happened. I am political, but defiantly not an activist, but I was feeling hurt, scared, angry and so many different emotions after the election. you said not to be angry, that in a sense it was a good thing...and I took a step back to reassess the situation. you do a great thing! keep spreading the truth, and demanding it from those who dont!

Kingston, PA
As a lesbian woman who has been with her partner for 15 years, your show is such a breath of fresh air. We are semi-closeted for job reasons (fear of discrimination and losing jobs) and I personally feel like a friend is in the office with us when we listen to your show from our home-based office. In terms of a recommendation for the show, I would just say more talk with lesbians other than comedians. You are a fabulous host and someone I wish I could share a cup of coffee with. Thanks to you for all you do.

Janesville, WI
My favorite part of your show is the end of it. I would love to hear that they have moved you to a late night time frame so I do not have to listen to you. I have tried to listen to your show but I have trouble and have to change the station after 20 to 30 minutes. I just do not understand how you can go on and on before the election saying we have to get the republicans out of the white house and how McCain and Palin would be the worst people to elect and how Obama is the answer and now you are going on about him.

Garner, MA
Before I began listening to the show 2 years ago, I had little interest in politics or news. Michelangelo has inspired me to open my eyes to the world around me and to take action if I don't like what I see.

Spokane, WA

Love your show and listen every day. Keep up the good work and the good fight!

Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA
I think that Michelangelo is an inspiring, educated, and thought-provoking host who constantly delivers what other media outlets fail to divulge. I believe that his program is extremely valuable in today's conspiracy-driven culture. He tells it like it is and never fails to challenge his opponents. Thanks for such a wonderful dose of clarity in our overly cluttered society .

Pittsburgh, PA
well, haha, if there is anything more telling to the fact that MS is pretty much at best the Rush of the Right, and at worst and more likely a total fraud, it is that this survey does not even list the latest current presidential candidates. Is MS really this stupid?

Phoenix, AZ
I appreciate the work that you do, questioning people's actions and what they say or don't say. If we don't question people, they will feel that everybody is in agreement with what they are saying or doing, whether it is right or wrong. I was a registered Republican, by listening to your show I have become one of your converts and I am now a registered Democrat. I like your style of debate by listening to other peoples ideas and/or ways of thinking and not trying to change them, but to get them to see something from another point-of-view. Keep up the great work and I will continue to listen.

Cinncinati, OH
Michelangelo - I love your show but sometimes have a little trouble with your pregnant pauses. I sometimes have to check my radio to see if it's still turned on!

Mobile, AL
Great show! Your guests are informative and interesting. I love your rants and raves and they are, for the most part, justified. Your show is worth the monthy fee!

Las Vegas, NV
If it weren't for your show I would have never known about prop 8 and the impact from the MORMON church. Your whole coverage of the election season was great and really made me aware of the candidates and their views.

Mason, OH
We are a straight polyamorous fMf polyamorous triad BDSM intentional family. Thank you.